Volume 3 Issue 2
The Journal of Professional Capital and Community is an international, professionally refereed, scholarly journal, reflecting the most important ideas and evidence of the nature and impact of interactions and relationships in the education profession, especially in the school sector.
Table of Contents: Volume 3 Issue 2
- Building a developmental culture of feedback
– Ellie Drago-Severson, Jessica Blum-DeStefano
- Transforming school culture through inquiry-driven learning and iPads
– Kurt Thumlert, Ron Owston, Taru Malhotra
- What do teachers share within Socialized Knowledge Communities: a case of Pinterest
– Sihua Hu, Kaitlin T. Torphy, Amanda Opperman, Kimberly Jansen, Yun-Jia Lo
- Flourishing in adaptive community: balancing structures and flexibilities
– Sabre Cherkowski, Kelly Hanson, Keith Walker
Read all issues online at emeraldinsight.com
Keep up-to-date with all of the latest developments in the field.